I am a Sr Systems Engineer for a company which I can not disclose of here. I have been doing this for about 11 years and I love my job.
2. Trading for me is supplemental, it is not full time.
3. I trade swing trades (I take what the market produces and catch and ride the waves)
4. I trade price action.
5. Self tought trader.
6. Tried systems (I only really liked the cowabunga), but I wanted to come up with my own system. After trying indicators that only tell you what happened I decided to trade PA. My System is pure money management and proper leverage. I trade with naked charts, I see the market better. Momentum based trading. Some times I will throw a volume indicagtor on there that is only if I am looking at a huge trend change. I do follow COT (Commitment of Traders) sometimes only to get a sense and confirmation of true direction.
7. After blowing a few accounts I started trading the PA. I average between 30 to hundreds of pips (It all depends on the market). I even snagged over 1K of pips in one single currency at one time. What got to me to lose the money I made was greed and over leveraging after I started kicking ass. I quickly was humbled.
8. Opened a new account of $75 couple weeks ago, trading 2K lots is now approx $110. Once I get to $500 I will go to trading 3K lots. Till I hit $1K.
Patience is a virtue and I will be a successful trader and I am over my losing barrier and currently approaching my barrier in success.
I took my one and only trade today selling euraud at 1.26258 @ 2K lot site (.20 a pip). account up by $5 today so far I plan on waking up to about $20 in profit with this current trade. that is a 10% increase on my account tomorrow if successful. I have already set my stop to lock in 2 pips and let the trade run. I am risk free at this point. The market will either give me the bias or I will be stopped out and the joke is on my broker…
Yes I like to make my broker eat the spread. This is also part of my strategy.